The application period for the 2012 Measure R Spring Award opened at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 2, 2012 and closed on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
Eight (8) 2012 Measure R spring applications were received for a total request of $535,500.
Applications are listed in no particular order:
- TOML - Multi-Use Facility Summer Programming & Operations, Attachments: A / B / C / D
- TOML - Cultural & Sporting Events Market and Feasibility Study, Attachments: A / B
- TOML - Multi-Use Facility Shade Structure Design Development
- FOI - 2012 Summer of Stewardship, Attachments: A / B / C
- MLTPA - MLTS Website Enhanced Content
- TOML/HSS - Mammoth Track Project, Attachment A
- TOML - Mammoth Lakes Farmers Market, Attachments: A / B
- TOML - Lake Mary Road Bike Path (Cost Share Project), Attachments: A / B / C