Administrative decisions are made by the Community and Economic Development Director ("Director") and approve or deny a variety of minor planning permits, pursuant to Municipal Code section 17.96.040B.2. The Director is authorized to consider for approval or denial applications for Adjustments, Administrative Design Reviews, Administrative Permits, Lot Line Adjustments, Minor Design Reviews, and Sign Permits.
Pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 17.104 (Appeals), any decision by the Director may be appealed to the Planning and Economic Development Commission (PEDC) by any aggrieved person. Appeals shall be submitted in writing, and filed with the Town Clerk, on a Town application form (PDF), within 15 days from the date of the review authority’s action. The appeal shall state the pertinent facts of the case and the basis for the appeal, and shall be accompanied by the filing fee (PDF) set by the Town Council.
In addition to being posted on this page, notice of decisions are posted in the lobby of the Town offices and in the glass display case below Suite Z adjacent to Starbucks.
2021 Community & Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDD)
- Administrative Decision (Policy) 21-003 for a Director's Interpretation regarding the Lodestar Master Plan setback standards applicable to the property addressed 22 Starwood Drive.
- CEDDD 2021-05 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-003) for 1699 Tavern Rd and 18 Center St. Approved 6/2/21; Appeal Deadline 6/17/21
- CEDDD 2021-04 Approving Adjustment (ADJ) 21-001 for a 20% reduction to the west side yard setback and a 7.5% reduction to the front yard setback for an existing single-family residence at 598 Lakeview Boulevard: Appeal Deadline 6/18/2021
- CEDDD 2021-02 Approving Adjustment (ADJ) 21-003 for a 20% front setback reduction for the property addressed 2014 Lodestar Drive 5/18/2021; Appeal Deadline 6/2/2021
- CEDDD 2021-03 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 21-001) for 55 and 67 Valley Vista Drive; Approved 5/5/2021; Appeal Deadline 5/20/2021
- CEDDD 2021-01 Approving Lot Line Adjustment (LLA 20-003) for 85 and 59 Commerce Drive; Approved 4/15/2021; Appeal Deadline 4/30/2021
For previous year’s Community and Economic Development Director Determinations (CEDDDs), please see the Administrative Decisions Archive.