The Recreation Commission has conducted several community workshops to collect public input for the programming of the proposed community multi-use facilities at Mammoth Creek Park West. This information will be used to build operating plans for each of the facilities, and will also inform fee schedules, financial budgets and staffing requirements of each of the facilities. Most importantly, it will tell us how YOU want to PLAY at Mammoth Creek Park!
In addition to programming, community input will be utilized by the facility architects in the layout and design of the facilities.
A summary of the programming information is listed below:
- Community Multi-use Facilities Programming Inputs
- Facilities Programming Workshop Schedule
- Community Workshop Summary Notes
- Email Correspondence
- MCP Facilities Survey Summary
- MCP Recreation Programming Committee
- MCP Recreation Programming Committee Design Review Notes
Trends, Research and Facilities
- Physical Activity Council - 2016 Participation Report
- Sports Business Council - "Are the Kids Alright?"
- USA Hockey - 2013-14 Hockey Participation Report
- Toyota Sports Center
- LA Galaxy Soccer Center
- American Skating Entertainment Centers, LLC
- The Pavilion, Bend, OR
- McDermott Field House, Lindsay, CA
- Douglas County Community and Senior Center
- Kahle Community Center
- Truckee-Donner Community Recreation Center
- Incline Village Recreation Center
- City of South Lake Tahoe Recreation Center
- Tahoe Ice Sports Center
- Court Dimensions and Rules
- USA Hockey
- By Comparison: NHL vs. Olympic Ice Rinks
- USA Curling
- US Futsal
- Major Arena Soccer League
- Sport Court of Southern California
- Mateflex - the original modular flooring
- Game Time - 7 Principles of Inclusive Playground Design
For more information about Plan Mammoth Creek Park please contact Parks and Recreation Director & Public Information Officer, Stuart Brown at (760) 965-3696 or visit Plan MCP.
Keep up to date with the plan Mammoth Creek Park project by subscribing to receive project emails or text notifications via the Town’s Notify Me list. You can also send an email with comments or input regarding the project.
Thank you in advance for being part of your Town’s recreation future!