All public records pertaining to official actions of the Town Council, including ordinances, resolutions, agreements, and minutes are available in the Office of the Town Clerk. The town clerk also serves as the election official, maintains the Municipal Code and serves as the filing officer for the local financial disclosure statement.
- Town of Mammoth Lakes Damage Claim Form - posted 7/5/16
- Advisory Bodies Handbook- posted 8/27/18
- Local Conflict of Interest Code- posted 1/5/20
- Application for Public Service Appointment - posted 1/17/18
- Candidate Guide - posted 4/27/20
The following has been added to the Town’s website per the requirements of Government Code Section 87505.
Elected officers identified in Government Code Section 87200 file statements of economic interest with the Town Clerk’s office or electronically with the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC). Copies of the statements of economic interest filed by the elected officers may be obtained by visiting the offices of the FPPC or the Town Clerk. The physical address of the FPPC is 1102 Q Street, Suite 3000, Sacramento, California 95811. The physical address of the Town Clerk’s office is 437 Old Mammoth Road, Suite R, Mammoth Lakes, California 93546. The statements of economic interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may be available in electronic format on the FPPC’s website.
The following are the names and positions of the Section 87200 filers for the Town of Mammoth Lakes:
- Lynda Salcido Town Council
- John Wentworth Town Council
- Kirk Stapp Town Council
- Sarah Rea Town Council
- Bill Sauser Town Council
- Daniel C. Holler Town Manager
- Rob Patterson Administrative Services and Finance Director
- Andrew Morris Town Attorney
- Greg Eckert Planning & Economic Dev. Commission
- Jessica Kennedy Planning & Economic Dev. Commission
- Michael Vanderhurst Planning & Economic Dev. Commission
- Paul Chang Planning & Economic Dev. Commission
- Jennifer Burrows Planning & Economic Dev. Commission